Waterfalls, swimming pool, and a slide for the whole family at a Smithtown home.
This Long Island client wanted a backyard to please the entire family. This landscape design was created to stylishly accommodate a water slide that the children will enjoy for years to come. The elevated paver patio with it's three relaxing and exciting Sheer Decent waterfalls, serves as access to the slide or as a lounging sun deck.
This Long Island Landscape Design Project Featured
- Custom pool design with water slide and waterfall
- Diving rock and rock steps to water slide
- Paver patio with integrated landscaping areas and walkways
- Techo-bloc Maya Steppers in Baja Beige were used as steps to complement the natural boulder landscape and plantings.
- Cambridge Olde English Pavers in Sahara/Chestnut were used as the elevated patio flooring with 6x9 Roundtable Chestnut as a border.
- The walls were faced with Eldorado Cultured Stone and capped with Techo-bloc Portofino Caps.
- Cambridge Ledgestone IV Pavers in Sahara/Chestnut were used as the pool surround with Cambridge Bullnose in Chestnut as the pool coping.
- Using Cambridge Ledgestone 16x24 slabs as stepping stones we created an inviting pathway to access the slide behind the diving rock.