2015 Articles & Press Releases
- Vote For The Recipient Of This Year’s Free Landscaping Makeover! (July 22, 2015) Initial introduction of two finalists chosen by Above All Masonry and request for community vote.
- Meet Our 2015 Welcome Home Project Family: Rich & Anne Cornell (September 16, 2015) Interview with the Welcome Home recipients, plus before shots of the property
- Welcome Home Update: The Cornells’ New Backyard Is Underway! (October 23, 2015) Landscape design drawing
2015 Visual Assets
Below, high resolution photos are available to the media for download via our Dropbox account.
- Download Above All Masonry logo (EPS)
- Download photo of Above All Masonry owners
- Download "before" photos of Cornell backyard
- Download "after" photos of Cornell backyard
- Download in-progress construction photos of Cornell backyard
- Download photos of ribbon-cutting event
In addition to Above All Masonry, these generous organizations have given time or donated products to the Welcome Home Project.
- Astro Masonry of Deer Park, NY
- Unilock of Brewster, NY
- Landscape designer, Patricia Hopkins
- Bissett Nursery of Holtsville, NY
What The Press Is Saying
- Massapequa Park couple receives free landscape design makeover after Sandy’s damage FiOS 1 News, November 21, 2015
- Massapequa Sandy Family Gets Free Backyard Makeover Massapequa Observer, November 20, 2015
- Above All Masonry Welcome Home Community Project CosmoLI, June 4, 2015
- Atlantic Beach Veteran Gets a Remodeled Backyard Long Island Herald, November 5, 2014
2014 Welcome Home Project Information
- Above All Masonry Welcomes Long Island Veteran Home With Free Landscaping Information about the Welcome Home project with quotes from Above All Masonry Owners
- Meet Our Inspiring Welcome Home Project Family: Jacob & Leah Interview with the Welcome Home recipients
- Photos of Jacob Wolf and Leah Ottenbreit
- Jacob & Leah's gratitude wall
- Photos from November 10, 2014 Reveal Event
- Before Photos
- During Photos
- After Photos
For More Information
For additional media inquiries, please contact Lis Bono at Above All Masonry at (631) 664-8369.