Raised outdoor kitchen and inviting steps for a Melville backyard.
This Long Island client wanted an elevated entertaining area with an outdoor kitchen. Light piers and flower boxes were built around the elevated patio to separate the steps and create interest around the patio.
This Long Island Landscape Design Project Featured
- Elevated paver patio with integrated raised bed retaining walls
- Matching built-in BBQ with stone countertops
- Outdoor lighting
- Boral Cultured Stone for the BBQ and wall veneer
- Techo-bloc Blu 60 Grande in Harvest Gold was used as the ground cover
- Techo-bloc Potofino Caps in Chocolate Brown were used as the step treads