A Manorville patio made for entertaining.
This Long Island client wanted their landscape design to flow effortlessly throughout their backyard, creating a great space for entertaining their friends and family. Using Cambridge Ledgestone IV Pavers in Toffee/Onxy Lite we created a multi-level paver patio that transitions smoothly between levels with plenty of space for gathering. The top patio was created for sharing meals. Sitting on the second level patio is a Cambridge fire pit. Surround it is a sofa-like seating bench built out of Cambridge MaytRx Split face in Toffee/Onyx perfect. The third level surrounds the pool. A mosaic inlay in Onyx/Natural was laid behind the bullnose pool coping as added interest to the smooth paver design.
This Long Island Landscape Design Project Featured
- Custom in-ground pool
- Multi-level paver patio with integrated stoops and walkways
- Fire pit with built-in seating wall
- Stone veneer matching new patio
- Pavers - Cambridge Ledgestone IV in Toffee/Onyx Lite with 18x18’s
- Borders - Cambridge Roundtable 6x6 in Onyx/Natural
- Inlay - Cambridge Roundtable 6x6 Diamond Pattern in Onyx/Natural Pool
- Coping & Steps - Cambridge 6x12 Bullnose in Toffee/Onyx
- Wall - Cambridge Matryx Splitface 6” in Toffee Onyx