A Dix Hills naturally-looking front entrance.
The landscaping challenge with this corner property in Dix Hills was making sure there was beautiful interest from every angle. We did not want to overwhelm the project with just one material. To dress up the large side driveway, we used Cambridge Ledgestone Pavers in Onyx Natural with a rug-like design using the same Ledgestone in Toffee/Onyx Lite. We created this look by bordering the stone in contrasting colors: Sahara/Chestnut Lite and Onyx.
We took advantage of the exaggerated property grade in the front by creating natural steps using Techo-Bloc Röcka Treads in Riviera. We used Cambridge Ledgestone in Toffee/Onyx Lite on the landings to keep the materials uniform.
Finally, we softened all the hardscape with beautiful plantings and moss rock to retain the soil. Kichler path lights were used to showcase all the beautiful landscape.
This Long Island Landscape Design Project Featured
- Landscaping to soften hardscape
- Driveway with intricate inset border design
- Matching stoops
- Walkways with natural steps
- Outdoor lighting
- Cambridge Ledgestone Pavers in Onyx/Natural and Toffee/Onyx Lite for the driveway
- Cambridge Ledgestone Pavers in Sahara/Chestnut Lite and Onyx for the driveway border
- Techo-Bloc Röcka Treads in Riviera for the steps
- Cambridge Ledgestone in Toffee/Onyx Lite for the stairway landings
- Kichler path lights to border the driveway