Hello to aesthetic appeal in Commack.
This Commack, NY landscape design project provided a major upgrade in curb appeal! One of the main challenges of this project was to add aesthetic appeal while maintaining the functionality of the asphalt driveway. To achieve this, we used Cambridge pavers to create a border and driveway apron for contrast and visual interest.
We also built a retaining wall and steps to create a multi-level entrance, making the walkway from the driveway to the front door much more visually impressive. Landscape plantings and outdoor lighting helped soften the masonry.
This Long Island Landscape Design Project Featured
- Cambridge Ledgestone IV Pavers in Sahara/Chestnut Lite were used on all landings as well as the driveway apron
- Cambridge MaytRX Split Face 3" Wall Stone in Sahara/Chestnut used for retaining walls, light piers, and stoop facing
- Cambridge Cap Stone used for step treads and to cap light piers and retaining walls.
- Cambridge Roundtable 6x9 pavers were used to frame the asphalt driveway
- Plantings and landscape design
- Asphalt driveway