An impressive Bayville, NY home meets its driveway match.
This Bayville, NY landscape design project gave this elegant home an equally impressive driveway. We used Brown Wave Natural Stone to give a rich natural look on the walkway and landing, with a seamless transition from the existing veneer to the new entryway. To make the driveway functional, but as beautiful as the home's facade, we used Techo-Blu 80. Its height makes it an ideal candidate for vehicular traffic, while keeping with the luxurious look of natural stone.
To add visual interest to this very large space, we also incorporated Antika paving stones around the driveway and finished the look with a classic 6x9 Herra border.
This Long Island Landscape Design Featured
- New pavingstone driveway with accented borders
- New walkway and stoop landings, designed to integrate with the home's existing stone veneer
- Techo-Bloc Blu 80 in Mohave Beige
- Techo-Bloc Hera 6x9 pavers in Chocolate Brown as the outside border
- Techo-Bloc Antika pavers in Chestnut Brown as the inside border
- Brown Wave Natural Stone on the landings and the walkway
- Natural Stone Veneer for the step risers and veneer