Step out onto a waterfront poolside patio in Bayville.
The spectacular waterfront view of this North Shore Long Island property deserved a spectacular pool surround, but the challenge we faced here was not to let the landscaping compete with the breathtaking view. We used clean lines and richly textured materials to create the elegant pool surround that complements the view beyond. A softly curved seating wall frames the stately pool, and the completely stocked outdoor kitchen with its shady PVC pergola is a perfect hub for entertaining.
This Long Island Landscape Design Project Featured
- Paver patio pool surround
- Retaining walls for seating and a walkway down to the beach
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ
- Techo-Bloc Travertina pavers in Ivory
- Techo-Bloc Bali Travertina in Ivory for pool coping
- Techo-Bloc Mini-Creta Architectural wall stone 3" in Chestnut Brown for the seating walls, outdoor kitchen, built-in planter boxes, and columns
- Techo-Bloc York Cap in Ivory was used for capping all columns and seating
- Techo-Bloc Maya Step Slabs in Rock Garden Brown for the walkway down to the beach
- Granite Top on the outdoor kitchen countertops
- Kichler Landscape lighting fixtures throughout
- PVC Pergola on the built-in BBQ